Yesterday whilst looking through Myer i remembered that Chanel had a new lipstick collection for release. I then went to the Chanel counter and found them. I cannot begin to explain what i felt when i was swatching these lipsticks. It was like after 30 years of searching for the perfect lip product...I found it! I actually think i'd like every shade in this collection.
What i love
- It's like a lip balm, lipgloss and lipstick all in one!
- It is incredibly moisturising
- The lipstick feels very comfortable to wear-it's not sticky
- Very shiny- the photos in this post really do not give an accurate reflection of the shine
- The lipstick is buildable, can either be applied lightly for sheer coverage or layered for a deeper color
- The packaging is typical Chanel- luxurious and elegant
What i don't love
|Swatched on the hand|